If you are not a Hong Kong citizen, to secure funding for a PhD at our lab, please look at the following:

The Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme (HKPF)

The University Postgraduate Fellowships (UPF)

Postgraduate Scholarship (PGS)

You could also gain further information at Graduate School (University of Hong Kong)

To inquire about vacancies and further sources of funding at our lab, please feel free to contact Prof. Brendan Weekes (weekes@hku.hk).

If you are a Hong Kong citizen, you do not have to pay tuition and fees. We have vacancies for Hong Kong local students who are willing to get an MPhil or PhD at our lab. Please contact Prof. Brendan Weekes (weekes@hku.hk) for further inquiries.